Saturday, August 1, 2009

Today was my lucky day

I have been feeling pretty lucky lately, between passing my math test and getting my new dog! Well, today just adds to my streak of good luck! Just this morning I was asking Jon if we could look for a treadmill on craigslist. He said that was ok. Less than an hour later, I got an email from a lady in our neighborhood giving away a treadmill for free that had been just sitting in her garage! I was the first to reply to her email! So guess what.....I got it! :) I hope my good luck continues! (knock on wood)

2 comments:

Harward Family said...

WOW! That is great and your little dog looked like he had fun at the duck park!

Kristie said...

I think your dog would prefer it if you walked him outside instead of in place in the living room haha. ;)

But that is an awesome deal!!! :D