Sunday, August 2, 2009

New (Not so new) Hair!

Then.........



Now....



I have not posted any picures of my latest "do". It has actually been about a month and a half since I changed my hair. I did not like it at first. I went and got my bangs cut and the lady chopped them way shorter than this! I have been wearing hats everyday since then because my bangs were a mess! They are finally at a descent length now. I died my hair myself :) I used to freak out about my hair, but now a days, I really just dont care. Jon said I could go get it fixed and I thought "What a waste! I wear a hat everyday anyways!"

7 comments:

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

Wow you did a great job for doing it yourself. I really like it.

Unknown said...

Very cute, I love it!

Natalie said...

You look so good. It makes you look younger. I like it.

Harward Family said...

I love it! You look so good with dark hair!! I want to try dark hair so bad but if I don't like it I don't want to pay someone to fix it ha ha:)

Kristie said...

Dude that's what happened when I got my hair cut the other day. I told her how long I wanted my bangs cut but she cut them waaaaay too short.

I love that the hair-do is short and curly (so much easier to deal with) but my super short bangs make me feel ridiculous lol.

And to answer your question, my next baby shower is September 19th. We haven't really done any planning for it yet tho. I need to get around to finishing the thank you cards for the last one before I plan for the next shower lol.

I tried to get pics from my shower from Barbara, but the disc we burned them to isn't working in my laptop. I will have to go back there with a flash/jump drive large enough to hold them all.

Miss ya!

ashleydox said...

SEXY! I love that color! Honestly - if I got into the whole changing my hair color funness, I would love to go that color!
You look killer!

Jen Meecham said...

You look pretty with any type of hair. That's cool that you found a free treadmill, and now you just need to look for a couch-lol.