Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few of my latest obsessions..

Chunky Strawberry from Jamba Juice (those are bananas on top in case you wondered)
Orbit PEPPERMINT (ONLY!) gum

Oh how I LOVE flats


You won't see my toenails painted anything BUT BLACK



Jon and I love sharing these everyday! (We do DDP Costco style!!!)


Downy Wrinkle Releaser....Next best thing to an iron! (or dryer)



Between Jon and I, the Kit Kat minis work out perfectly. I eat the white choc and milk choc ones, and he eats the dark chocolate!!




No Gatorade!! Yuck! Powerade ONLY!! (Blue is my faaaaavorite)


I tell myself that the "crisp" butterfingers are less fattening than regular, because they are light and airy!! ha ha!! (once again, I prefer the mini's!)



Looooove long shirts with jeans or leggings! So relaxed and comfortable!



I'm HOOKED! Will never switch my lip gloss again!! Mango Madness by Victoria's Secret.



And last but not least.....THE ONE item that I could NOT live WITHOUT........MY collection of HATS!! I wear my precious hats 6 days a week (the 7th being sundays). What would I do if I could not roll out of bed, pull up a side pony tail, no make up, and throw on a hat??!! (Don't get the wrong idea I AM NOT lazy....;)

2 comments:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Your so funny Michelle! I like seeing your favorite things. I also have been rocking the black nail polish for probably two years straight. I can't believe I haven't gotten sick of it yet. It goes with everything!

Kristie said...

I can't reach my toes as easily as I used to. :-\ lol