Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Excited to Announce........

Today was the day that we got to find out that we're havin' a GIRL!!!!! We are so excited!!! It was fun to have my mom, sisters, mother-in-law, and cousin there with me. We were able to include Jon in on the excitement by bringing the web cam! Thank goodness for SKYPE! We have a name picked out (well, I have had it picked out for at least 3 years now...). She is going to be Little Miss SCARLETT Love!!! We can't wait!!
We celebrated with lunch afterwards! Thanks for coming to support me!
My wonderful support system!!


My two sisters and I. Yes, the taller one is the youngest!!


Jon's cousin Kristie setting up the Web Cam! Thanks for helping with that!


This is the best we could do for a photo together!!


Chattin with my hubby, wishing he could have been there with us!


Proud mama to be!!
P.S. I can aready tell this baby is going to be difficult.....The Dr. could NOT get a good position to tell if it was a boy or girl! She was not cooperating! He actually told us it was a boy at first because he thought he saw "little man parts". We eventually had to try a different method (Of which I am not going to get TOO graphic here.....) We just needed a better view ;) Anyway, the Dr. said it's a good thing we double checked cuz it's a GIRL!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats!!!! (And thanks for the blog invite.) Little girls are so much fun.

Kristie said...

I fixed the angle of the camera once but it was so dark in the room that I guess it still wasn't where it needed to be. Thankfully Barbara saw!! I had the baby in my arms and she was getting irritable, and I was all excited so I guess I didn't pay enough attention to poor Jon's view haha.

I'M SO HAPPY IT'S A GIRL! haha Congrats!

Jonny Love said...

Yeah! Girl! I love you my beautiful wife!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! I do hope to have a girl someday! I LOVE the name Scarlett! I think it's perfect! You are going to be a great mom!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! So exciting, now I can start shopping for girl stuff, FINALLY!! =) Let's get together soon. I hope you're feeling better.