Saturday, August 28, 2010

Amazing Hubby



I have such a wonderful husband. The day after my ultrasound, he had a HUGE bouquet of PINK and white flowers delivered to my work, telling me Congrats! on our little girlie. He is so sweet. Can I just tell you that every customer that came in, was drooling over them?! I was so proud to say "yup, those are mine! And they are from the most wonderful husband in the world!" I love you Jon, and miss you everyday. Thanks for being the most wonderful person and my best friend forever!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey, you don't have any comments because everyone is jealous. ;) Tell your husband not to be so sweet, he is making our husbands look bad haha. Just kidding. :)

Unknown said...

Bee-u-tiful!! What a fabulous husband! I'm sure he wishes he could have hand delivered them. =)

Natalie said...

Michelle, Congrats! That is so exciting. Little girls are so much fun. What a nice hubby to send you flowers. Is he going to be home by the time you have little miss Scarlett?