Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthdays

My husband has always been a great "gift giver". It doesn't matter what holiday it is, I am always spoiled. This year he gave me this awesome camera. I guess he took note of my hints when using my old digital camera and always saying "I eventually want to get one of those nice cameras!" Once again, I was spoiled this year.
What more fun then to figure out how to use it!? Jon's birthday was yesterday, so I decided to break in the new camera!
I'm sad that my little girl is getting so big. She is walking everywhere now, and we just switched her to a forward facing car seat. Her favorite thing EVER, are balloons. All we need to keep her happy, are balloons!!
















2 comments:

Familly said...

How fun you got a nice camera! Your little girl is adorable.

Mommason Hillary said...

AAAAAHHHHHH I WANT THAT CAMERA... ok - and I want a smooch that little one - (no not you Dr Love - you dork) (: WALKING? holy cow! Love that she's so Loved by the Loves.... xoxoxoxox