Wednesday, March 31, 2010

25.......In Spain!!

Who in the world (besides people that live here...) gets to spend their 25th Birthday in Spain?? What a Birthday I will never forget.....!
Also, I have to give a shout out to Brooklyn Harward! Brookie and I share the same birthday! She is turning 2 this year! Yay! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!
P.S. Although my posts says I'm posting on March 31st, my birthday is really April 1st! Here in Spain it is April 1st, but I guess the computer is going off of Utah time??

4 comments:

Mommason Hillary said...

Happy Day! Lovin' the posts!!!! xoxox

Krystin said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY MICHELLE!! I was sure hoping that another little one would be sharing your birthday :) No such luck yet.... the countdown is about a week. Hope you are having a blast!! I am jealous :)

Jaeme + Randy said...

Happy Birthday! You are so lucky you get to spend it in Spain! I loved reading your post about the things you have learned so far :). I can't wait to read about the rest of your vacation! Have fun!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

It made my day to know you are older then me Michelle! Ha ha! I'm just teasing...... kind of. What an awesome birthday you will never forget. We need to go to lunch soon!!!!!!!