Friday, September 25, 2009

Bye Bye California....

Well, Jon is finally finished with class! I am so proud of him for sticking it out for the past year being in class everyday! He is a trooper, and was a great leader to the class. I am so grateful to him for bringing me to Cali so that we could spend our first year of marriage in such a beautiful place! It has been ever SO nice, that I was able to have my husband every day and every night for one whole year straight....I feel spoiled!!
But, now it's back to real life....Utah! I have mixed feelings about this. I wish we could stay, but am also excited to be with family and friends again. Jon graduates Oct 1st, and then we are headed back to Utah (yep, thats NEXT weekend! Crazy!)
I love my hub so much and have enjoyed our first year together!!
Next is Germany!!! (he he he, hopefully!)



10 comments:

DELYNN said...

YEAH! let me know when you get in town and we can get the girls together for lunch! It will be fun to see you again!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

It will be nice to be with your family again. Call me when you get settled and we should do something.

ashleydox said...

Hey - we're not complaining one bit! Can't wait to see you!

Toph and Brittany said...

How exciting you are coming back to Utah! We need to get together when you are back, its been to long!

The Collins Family said...

Dang, I would hate to leave Cali too! Welcome back to good ol Utah!

Kristie said...

I didn't see anything about this on facebook!! I'm glad I checked your blog just now to find out the news.

Is this just a short visit or will you be here awhile?

I'm finally following thru with that math class (online this time). I'm so backwards though. I started off REALLY bad on the tests but have been getting better and better each time! I've had 3 tests so far and I have a midterm that I have to take Mon or Tues on campus which I'm very nervous about.

Can't wait to see you!

Kristie said...

Oh I tried to find your facebook page but it's not there anymore. Where'd it go? Lol

Kristie said...

DUDE at our age, we are in our baby-making PRIME. Go for it!! haha It will only be harder on your body the older you get. I mean, I have a picture perfect pregnancy and I still whine and complain about everything haha. :D I can't imagine being Michelle Duggar (from that "18 Kids & Counting" show) and popping kids out at age 43!! I think my body would snap in half lol.

Well I can't wait to see you. I don't know how available I'll be. Shane's car crapped out recently so I have to pick him up and drop him off at work in North Salt Lake (when he leaves for his truck trips) and then, when he is here at home, we have to "share" my car lol.

But text me when you get settled and are ready to visit with everyone (like for those dinners at Barb's or whatever) and I'll make sure I'm there! :D

Amy said...

Wow, that's crazy you are coming back!! That went by so fast! Are you going to live in Jon's house in Ogden? It will be so fun to see you again! Let me know when you get back and settled!

Jaeme + Randy said...

Thats awesome your husband graduated! Congrats! Welcome back to Utah :)