Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Fun week!!

My FAVORITE thing to do.......SHOPPING!!!



Jon has had the whole week off and it has been soooo nice to be able to do fun things this week! We have gone to some movies, Jon's sister came to visit for a few days, we have enjoyed sleeping in and staying up late also!! Yesterday Jon and I spent the entire day at the outlet malls shopping! We splurged a little..!! We also ate lunch at In-N-Out burger Mmmm! On friday we are going to Six Flags!! I have never been and I am SO excited!! I LOVE roller coasters! I can't wait! I'm glad we have been able to spend this time together before I leave for 2 weeks!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Sorry if this is a dumb question but which park are you going to? 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom up north in Vallejo or 6 Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia?

I've always wanted to go to Magic Mountain!! Never had the chance tho. I've been to the other one in Vallejo a bunch of times growing up but I think Magic Mountain is probably way better.

Have fun!